Skip to main content

AUTOSOL 001910 Chrome Plastic Polish

AUTOSOL 001910 Chrome Plastic Polish
Plastic & Rubber Care by Autosol

AUTOSOL 001910 Chrome Plastic Polish

Add to Cart »
M1 cleaning polish for chromed plastics 75ml The product cleans and polishes in a single working step. Developed in cooperation with a leading company in galvanization BIA Plastik- und Galvanotechnik GmbH. scope of delivery: tube 75ml Legal Disclaimer U.K MAINLAND SHIPPING ONLY

Costumer review about AUTOSOL 001910 Chrome Plastic Polish


Bought this for the plastic chrome detailing on my wife's and my car, which had become a bit dulled and rather stained over time. Had tried removing the marks previously with car shampoo, but this wasn't really effective and I was reluctant to try stronger cleaner/polishes as I didn't want to harm the chrome finish which doesn't seem as durable as chrome over metal.The Autosol product is applied sparingly and gently rubbed in using a circular motion, then polished off with another soft cloth. I found that it restored the shiny chrome finish and removed small deposits without having to use much effort and seemed quite gentle. The tube should last quite a while as only a small amount is needed to be effective. I guess it would work equally well on consumer electronics products that have chromed plastic trim. An excellent product from a trusted brand.