Skip to main content

Car Vacuum Cleaner, Ymiko [New Version] DC 12V 120W 4kPA High Power Portable Wet/Dry Auto Car Vacuum Cleaner with 16.4FT Power Cord, One Carry Bag

Car Vacuum Cleaner Ymiko New Version DC 12V 120W 4kPA High Power Portable WetDry Auto Car Vacuum Cleaner with 164FT Power Cord One Carry Bag
Power Tools by Ymiko

Car Vacuum Cleaner, Ymiko [New Version] DC 12V 120W 4kPA High Power Portable Wet/Dry Auto Car Vacuum Cleaner with 16.4FT Power Cord, One Carry Bag

Add to Cart »
Description: About Ymiko Brand: We focus on Quality and Service! Ymiko Portable Handheld Auto Vacuum Cleaner, Keep Your Car Clean Everyday! Ymiko Car Vacuum Advantages: ★ More Powerful Performance: Ymiko car vacuum is especially designed for vehicle with power12V, 120W, 4KPA, less than 75db noise and 35% higher suction comparing to normal car vacuum.

Strong power and little noise which is the must for everyone! ★ Bullet Train Design: The automotive cleaning vacuum is bullet train design, elegant appearance, compact and flexible, easy to carry.

★ Wet/Dry Use & Easy to Clean: Get rid of all annoying rubbish in your car including liquid, debris, pet hair even they fall into hard-to-reach area.

Filters made from HEPA material work well along with the vacuum without influencing the suction. ★ 16.4FT Long Cable & Multiple Combinations: Thoroughly clean every place of your car with the 16.4ft super long cable as well as 3 different specific attachments. ★ Professional Product Test: 100% tested by our professional workers ensure that each item will be in good quality before them sent to you.

Order with no worried! Specifications: Product Name: Car Vacuum Cleaner Weight: 35.3 Ounce/1000g Input Current: 10A Input Voltage: DC-12v Power: 120W Power Cord Length: 5m (14.76ft) Vacuum Degree: 3500-4000Pa Decibel: ¡Ü75DB Package included: 1 x Carrying Bag 1 x Extension Hose 1 x Small Brush 1 x Operation Manual 1 x Duckbill Attachment 1 x 5 meters long Lighter Cable 1 x Ymiko Handheld Car Vacuum

Costumer review about Car Vacuum Cleaner, Ymiko [New Version] DC 12V 120W 4kPA High Power Portable Wet/Dry Auto Car Vacuum Cleaner with 16.4FT Power Cord, One Carry Bag


I don't have a garage, outside electricity supply or anywhere I can vacuum my car under cover so I'm always relying on a dry day coinciding with when I want to do the job. Plus with a corded vacuum cleaner I have to have the car door open in this very cold weather. These are the reasons I decided to get this vacuum cleaner - so that I could give it a quick vacuum to keep it looking tidy until I could do a proper clean.Well I’m very impressed with this vacuum cleaner! It’s surprisingly powerful and hard to believe it runs off a cigarette lighter socket; it does a very good job. It has a washable filter and different attachments which simply push in and fit snugly. What is also impressive is it is a wet and dry vacuum cleaner so can clean up spills.This is such a handy cleaner to keep on hand, it has its own case to keep everything together and no worrying about keeping it charged either as it doesn’t have batteries - awesome!